OVERNIGHT OATS – QUICK MEAL THAT’S GREAT FOR ANY TIME OF THE DAY!
- Oats (old fashioned)
- Any nut butter
- Greek yogurt (any flavor)
- Almond milk (or any milk)
- Flax seeds
- 1 mason jar
Get a pint sized Mason Jar.
- Layer 1/2 Cup of plain old fashioned oats.
- Layer 1 container or 1 cup of Greek Yogurt. (I say Greek because it is thick and will make for a better final dish)
- Add 1tbs of Flax Seed (Great source of Fiber)
- Add 1 tbs of Peanut Butter or any kind of nut butter.
- Cut up half a banana and layer on top of everything.
- Pour 1/3 cup of milk over all layers.
- Let it sit for overnight and enjoy!
This is a great recipe to try in many different flavors. Add berries, try different flavors of yogurt, add nuts, throw in some chocolate, whatever your heart desires!!!